Coverage includes repairs or replacement, with no deductibles
Surge protection starts when your product ships
Your product is fixed, in the event we are unable to fix your product, you will receive a reimbursement for the purchase price you paid for the covered product
Fully transferable; cancel anytime
Contract delivered by email , so no papers to file
Convert a Single USB Port into 16 RS232 Serial Ports in a Hardened Industrial-grade Rack-mountable Chassis.
16 Port Rackmount FTDI USB to Serial COM Adapter Hub - RS232 Multiplexer
The ICUSB23216F 16-Port Rack Mountable FTDI USB Serial Hub (FTDI) adds 16 RS232 Serial ports with data transfer rates up to 921.6 Kbps, for control by a desktop or laptop computer system using a single USB port.
- 16 RS232 interfaces through a single USB port
- 921.6 Kbps baud per port
- 256-byte transmit, 128-byte receive FIFO
- Rack-mountable design
- COM port retention
- -40°C to 85°C (-40°F to 185°F) extended operating temperature range
- All metal chassis
- Includes AC Adapter, and Terminal Block power options
- Extended, hardened operating temperature range allows the device to remain operational in harsh conditions
- Adding 16 ports using a single USB port delivers maximum control of several RS232 serial devices, without having to purchase multiple I/O cards
- Rack-mountable, all-metal chassis for durability in industrial environments
Enables adding a large number of RS232 serial ports, for legacy communication, to a laptop or small form factor computer without sufficient expansion card slots.
Adds 16 RS232 serial ports through a single USB port
This durable, hardened USB to RS232 hub offers an all metal chassis, which fits into standard 19-inch server storage racks for an organized industrial USB to COM port solution, and supports an extended -40°C to 85°C (-40°F to 185°F) operating temperature range that allows for reliable use in even the harshest environments.
The hub features COM port retention, retaining assigned serial COM port values, allowing the same values to automatically be re-assigned to the port provided by the adapter in the event it is disconnected, then re-connected to the host computer.
The USB-serial hub includes both an AC adapter and Terminal Block power options and features a reliable FTDI USB to serial chipset that offers simple installation into a broad range of operating systems including Windows, Linux and Mac OS.
Backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
StarTech.com USB to Serial Hub – 16 Port – COM Port Retention – Rack Mount – FTDI USB to RS232 Hub – USB Serial DB9 (9-pin) - B006V38CJQ