1. The pen works with any device using Windows INK with MPP protocol.
2. 1024 Levels of pressure for high-fidelity writing: Pen responds to the pressure of your hand precisely. Sketch, write, and erase naturally with no perceptible lag between the Pen tip and your line - just like you would on a sheet of paper.
3. Erase and right-click button built in pen, please keeping press the Erase button when you need use it.
4. The pen comes with 2 types of Tips, Soft and Hard. Soft tip suit for no screen without protector, Hard tip suit for screen with protector, They can be removed and replaced by using the included Tip Replacement Tool.
5. 12 Months Warranty by LinkS.NOTE:Any questions please do not histate to contact us by email:(firstname.lastname@example.org),We will try our best to solve problem for you.Thank you: )Please make sure your device is Microsoft Surface Pro 4 or Surface Pro 3 before you place an order.Please do not leave negative review for our item,any questions please do not hesitate to contact us,We will try our best to solve problem for you.Please do not worry!!
Color Name:Rose gold
Voltage:1.5V Current: 0.88mA Power: 1.32mW Working: 44KHz Frequency: 18KHz How to Use :
To awaken the pen from sleep mode, press either Eraser or Alt buttons. The pen will be active and ready to use.
Replacing the Tip :
With the tip replacement tool in one hand, and the pen in another, bring the tool over the tip of the pen.
Pinch the tool closed around the tip, and slowly pull the tip out of the body of the pen.
To place a new tip, use the tip replacement tool to remove a tip from the packaging, with the pointed end of the tip pinched in the tool, slide the new tip into the pen until the neck of the tip is not visible.
RECOMMENDED: Keep the unused tips in the foam portion of the package.
Install the Battery :
Unscrew the top of the pen by turning it counter-clockwise.
Insert one battery, positive side down, into the battery compartment.
Replace the pen top by screwing back on, clockwise.
NOTE:Any questions please do not histate to contact us by email:(email@example.com),We will try our best to solve problem for you.Thank you: )
If your new surface pro device with rough screen,Or your screen protector is rough.please use harder tip.
If your new surface pro device with smooth screen,Or your screen protector is smooth.please use softer tip.
softer tip fit for smooth screen.
Harder tip fit for rough screen.
Because softer tip meet rough screen will have a lot of friction resistance.It may be scratch screen
Surface Pen PAC DOT Active Surface Pen for Microsoft Surface3 Surface Pro 3 and Surface Pro 4 Surface Book/Studio 1024 Levels of Pressure for Writing Drawing Or Painting with Eraser - Rose Gold - B07D6K4CCB